Wednesday, January 23, 2013


October 28th Lathrop Corn Maze. Becoming a tradition, Levi and I took two friends with us to the Lathrop Corn maze. Walked through the three mazes, haunted house, and shot mini pumpkins. Nothing out of the norm until Stevie and I decided to do the Jungle Gym Crazy Zip Line Obstacle Course Thing. There I was agreeing to put on a harness, being attached to the safety line by a similar line and asking the lady “is this safe?” to which she replied “these lines will hold a car no problem.” to which I replied, “sure.” Yet, I walked, and climbed back and forth through the different parts scared, nervous, but determined to make it to the end regardless of the fact that I could technically fall to my death. And of course, at the very end you “walk the plank” which means you step off a board and FALL all the way back down to the ground. I had decided to climb back down, but once at the end I bit the bullet and stepped off only letting out a tiny squeal, kicking my legs, and closing my eyes until I hit the ground, fell, and got back on my feet. I thank Stevie for doing it with me as I always wanted to but needed a friend to accompany me. And, I thank Tyler for videotaping me falling, including the squeal and kicking…









No comments:

Post a Comment