Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Football???


Football, a sport I have never once watched in my entire life. I joined a football pool where I had to pick which teams I thought would win every week. When the first week came up and I had to pick – I was on the phone with Levi, looking up 50 articles online about teams, and freaking out because I knew nothing. All I “knew” was that teams got three tries to make a touchdown when they had the ball – which I know is not quite how it works. This football Season I watched my first football game – which amazingly enough I got to watch a Raider’s player get SLAMMED in midair, knocked unconscious, and carted off the field! I think I went into shock. But I was able to pick up pretty quickly who the teams were and how they did generally. Out of maybe 20 other people who were in the pool, I battled for 3rd place all the way til the end and sadly ended up in 4th (no cash). However, for my first time ever even paying attention to the sport – I consider my placement pretty good. GO Chargers and Ravens!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment